Saturday, June 13, 2009

Welcome






Welcome to my blog. I am a team beachbody coach and I would like to help you get in the best shape of your life.

A little background on myself. I am married, 37 years old, and the proud dad of one boy (6) and one girl (2).

How I got here:

About 5 years ago I weighed 220 lbs and yes I'm only 5'8". Over the past few years, I have been up and down with my weight trying all the fad diets (haven't we all). It wasn't until about a year ago when I started seeing the infomercials on P90X. I was interested, but not enough to order. One night I was watching some youtube videos and typed in P90X. I was really impressed with the changes that I saw from the different people . Alot of these guys before photos looked alot like me. I said then and there, if they can do it why can't I? I ordered the program shortly thereafter and the photos above show the results. I was near 190 lbs when I started and 90 days later I was 160 lbs.

I promise you, if you have the determination to achieve your goals, anything is possible. This system is the real deal.

I am currently in my 3rd round of P90X and the changes just keep coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

P90X Day 1-90

P90X  Day 1-90
CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW ALL PHOTOS

P90X day 1-90